Registrations are done on an individual basis. The Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers does not permit the sharing of a registration between two or more attendees. Each attendee must have a separate registration and pay the full amount.
Non Member (Partner) Fees include:
- Solutions Lounge
- Conference Packet
- Partner Opportunities
- Conference Program: Promote your company's products and services to all event attendees through a targeted advertisement in the conference program.
- Networking Events: Maximize your investment by hosting a company branded reception for all conference registrants!
- Silent Auction: Position your business as a charitable champion by donating an item of value to the inaugural FCCC Conference silent auction benefiting the Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence. Donors will receive recognition at the event and in the Conference Program.
- Admission to Sessions
- All Refreshment Breaks
- Continental Breakfast Daily (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday)
- Hosted Lunch on Tuesday, November 15
- President's Reception on Tuesday, November 15
Policies and Procedures
• Advance Registration: All participants are encouraged to register in advance to avoid any delays at the conference registration desk and to receive your housing information. Your badge, program, and other information relative to the conference may be picked up upon your arrival at the 2016 Fall Conference Registration Desk
• Online Registration: Registrations must be submitted online. You will receive your conference confirmation and a link to housing information via email immediately following your conference registration submission. You must supply your email address to receive your email confirmation. Be certain to read your 2016 Fall Conference Registration Confirmation to obtain the link needed to reserve hotel accommodations at the host property.
• Payment Options: There are two payment options for online registration. You may pay directly online with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card or you may select the Bill Me option to send a check made payable to Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers.
o To qualify for the early registration fee, all conference registration forms and associated fees must be postmarked on or prior to October 14, 2016. Please include a printed copy of your registration form with your check payment with check made payable to Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers. Registration forms and/or fees postmarked after October 14, 2016, will be processed at the specified late fee. Checks will not be accepted On Site.
• Registration Changes/Additions/Receipts: Once you have completed your registration, you will be sent a confirmation email. In that email is a link to the host hotel so that you may confirm hotel accommodations utilizing the special Fall Conference Rates.
• Cancellations: Cancellations must be received in writing prior to Monday, October 24, 2016 and are subject to a US $40 processing fee. Refunds will be processed within 30 days after the conference. There will be no refunds for “no shows.” Please note that no refunds or registration transfers will be made after October 24, 2016.
Please email cancellations to Conferences@FLClerks.com
• Substitution Policy: Substitution of registration (same type: member/non-member) is permitted prior to Monday, October 24, 2016. Only one substitution is permitted per original registrant with written consent. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations associated with that substitution as well as updating any contact/demographic information.
Please email substitution requests to Conferences@FLClerks.com
Consent to Use of Photographic Images: Registration and attendance at, or participation in, 2016 Fall Conference constitutes an agreement by the registrant to Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes.